With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Areas We Invest In…
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in Oklahoma City: A Short Guide
- How to sell your House Quickly in Oklahoma City without any Hassle
- Make sure you do these things before selling your house in Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in Oklahoma City? – The Do’s and Don’ts…
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In Oklahoma CityOklahoma